Seeking Pen Pals
I want to get to know you better. So I've decided to start a new mini-project where we become Pen Pals for a month.
I've made a number of friends from blogging, but I'd like to take it one step further. Inspired by Jarrod Blundy, I'd like to start a Pen Pal project where I email back and forth with one reader for a month.
This will hopefully result in me making more friends from blogging by allowing us to have a good chat for a month, and will also give your blog (if you have one) some exposure.
Here's the plan:
- If you're interested in taking part, drop me an email using the reply button at the bottom of this post
- We can then agree on a month that works for the pair of us
- At the start of that month (I'll remind you closer to the time), you send me an email introducing yourself, asking a few questions blah blah, whatever you want
- I'll then reply that same week and will publish the conversation on this blog for others to enjoy too
- If you have a blog, feel free to do the same
- We will continue this process for the rest of the month, and (hopefully) part ways at the end as friends
The first month
I've kinda started this already as Jarrod and I have already started emailing as I'm taking part in his Letters project for November, so look out for those emails on here soon.
I might get zero interest in this, and if so, that's fine. But if I do get some interest, I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you!
I now have a dedicated page for this whole project. If you're interested in signing up, please take a look at my PenPals page to see if there's any open slots.
Visit my PenPals page →
Reply by email
Want more content?
Say no more, dear reader. Here's three random posts from this blog for you to peruse:
CyanogenMod 11 Galaxy S3 Freezing
26 Feb 2014
Migrating from WordPress to Grav
24 Aug 2019
Subscribe via email
Want to be informed when I post new articles? Simply enter your email address below and you will get an email whenever new posts are published.
Alternatively, you can subscribe via RSS instead.
Enjoyed this post?
I put a lot of work into maintaining this site and I really enjoy interacting with my readers.
My fuel of choice is coffee, so if you did enjoy this post, or found it in any way useful, I'd appreciate more fuel to keep me going. ❤️Buy me a coffee