Seeking Pen Pals
08 Nov 2023
I want to get to know you better. So I've decided to start a new mini-project where we become Pen Pals for a month.
I've made a number of friends from blogging, but I'd like to take it one step further. Inspired by Jarrod Blundy, I'd like to start a Pen Pal project where I email back and forth with one reader for a month.
This will hopefully result in me making more friends from blogging by allowing us to have a good chat for a month, and will also give your blog (if you have one) some exposure.
Here's the plan:
- If you're interested in taking part, drop me an email using the reply button at the bottom of this post
- We can then agree on a month that works for the pair of us
- At the start of that month (I'll remind you closer to the time), you send me an email introducing yourself, asking a few questions blah blah, whatever you want
- I'll then reply that same week and will publish the conversation on this blog for others to enjoy too
- If you have a blog, feel free to do the same
- We will continue this process for the rest of the month, and (hopefully) part ways at the end as friends
The first month
I've kinda started this already as Jarrod and I have already started emailing as I'm taking part in his Letters project for November, so look out for those emails on here soon.
I might get zero interest in this, and if so, that's fine. But if I do get some interest, I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you!
I now have a dedicated page for this whole project. If you're interested in signing up, please take a look at my PenPals page to see if there's any open slots.
Visit my PenPals page →