All of the content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 License (unless otherwise stated), which means the following:
- You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You are also free to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However…
- You must provide attribution to the author (me) with a link back to this website. An example attribution is below.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
An acceptable attribution license would be something similar to the following:
Credit to Kev Quirk for the original work.
With the plain text HTML looking like the following:
Credit to <a href="https://kevq.uk">Kev Quirk</a> for the original work.
The theme I use on this site, Nineteen Quirky (19Qy) is a theme I made that is based on the Unserscores framework. 19Qy is supposed to be a nod to the many amazing personal sites from the 90s (think Geocities), but with a sprinkling of modern web on top.
If you like my theme, it’s available on my Github page. So feel free to fork it and make it your own.