All of the content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 License (unless otherwise stated), which means the following:
- You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You are also free to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However…
- You must provide attribution to the author (me) with a link back to this website. An example attribution is below.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
An acceptable attribution license would be something similar to the following:
Credit to Kev Quirk for the original work.
With the plain text HTML looking like the following:
Credit to <a href="https://kevq.uk">Kev Quirk</a> for the original work.
The theme I use on this site is a heavily modified version of the Susty theme by Jack Lenox. As stated above, everything on this site is open source (unless otherwise stated).
If you like my theme, it’s available on my Github page. So feel free to fork it and make it your own.